Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Reflection for Google Tools practice



Since I started working on Google project I learned many stuff that I wasn’t aware of it. It was truly a learning experience for me, I introduced to many tools that helped not just for my study also at work even I started teaching my colleague at work about some of features that they not themselves heard of it. For me one important tools that used for my work is Google earth. We used Google earth for the research by allocated some of the areas that our positional customers live in and we put some tags to identify it during the research. Google news and with the alert features is very good way to track what is written about my work, I did that for dragon mart so I get an alert of any news written about dragon mart. Other tool that helped me with organize my study is Google calendar, Google documents and Picasa, each one of them helped in different way. Like for example calendar a good way to remember of deadline, Google documents to organize and share documents with others online and on Picasa you can tag pictures that you have online in Google map and share it with other and also edit pictures and many things. The most important tool for is a Gmail, I used Gmail almost every day because it has lots of features which helped me with my work and study. Finally I just want to say there are so many things to learn from Google and I am just a beginner so thanks to this course for introducing me to all of that and I don’t think I will stop here I will continue learning and using it to enhance of work and education.

No comments:

Post a Comment